Centrelink Change Of Address
If you are receiving payments from Centrelink, be it Youth Allowance, Age or Disability Pension, Job Seeker Allowance, or anything similar, it is important to keep your contact details up to date. If you are planning to or have recently moved home, it is essential that you report your change of address with Centrelink.
Luckily, this is a simple task that can be done through your online account, following these steps:
- Log into Centrelink’s Online Services using your Customer Access Number (CAN) and password.
- Hover your mouse over the tab on the left, third from the top, which says “Personal Details”.
- A dropdown menu will appear, with the option to “View/Update Address, Accommodation or Contact Details”. Click on this.
- Read through the terms and conditions and click on “Start Now” at the bottom of the text.
- Select the option “Update” at the bottom of the page.
- Tick the box next to the listed address, as well as any other details you would like to update.
- Click on “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
- Answer the 2 questions listed and click “Continue”.
- Select the option that is appropriate to your situation, be it that you have “moved to a new home address” or you “want to correct my current home address”, and click continue.
- Fill out your new address information and submit the form.
Related Change of Address articles: